Last Valentine’s Day I wracked my brain for something to make for my son’s teachers at daycare. I came up with this idea all on my own. I am pretty proud of my ingenuity, so please feel free to use this idea, just don’t claim it as your own.
Here is the diaper valentine:
Here are your simple instructions:
1) Find a CLEAN diaper. I used one left over that my son had outgrown just because he wasn’t going to use it anyway.
2) Type this statement in the font of your choice and print it on cardstock:
3) Cut out the statement and draw a freehand heart. The safety pin attaches to the diaper to make it look like a diaper pin.
4) type of the statement for the inside as well and print on cardstock.
5) I made Ghiradelli brownies for the sweet treat which were a big hit. My son’s teacher wanted to know if I made them or bought them. This year she might get a whole box!
Here is a closer photo of the inside:
6) Close it up and use the diaper closures to close the diaper. It was so fun to watch my son give these to his teachers. Luckily, this year he is not in diapers!